San Antonio Meeting Rooms
Grand Hyatt San Antonio offers the only meeting space adjacent to the city’s convention center and set along the River Walk. Reap the rewards of expert catering services, experienced event planners, a multilingual staff and modern, stylish meeting rooms. As a member of Hyatt Convention Alliance, Grand Hyatt San Antonio also provides large event expertise, abundant guestrooms and expansive meeting facilities.
Grand Hyatt San Antonio provides all you need to make your meeting successful, including:
- 115,000 square feet of flexible event space, featuring 5,200 square feet of balcony space
- Creative catering, offering Personal Preference Dining® and extensive menu options
- Experienced meeting and event planners, providing assistance from beginning to end
- Wireless Internet, offering access within meeting spaces and public areas
- Full service Business Center, including PC, printer and materials
- Complete audiovisual equipment, featuring the latest in light and sound technology
- Valet and self-parking options, including in / out privileges for all guests
- Great location, offering a prime setting next to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
- Riverfront restaurant, providing premier private dining space and a stunning outdoor pool
- 1,003 stylish new guestrooms, including 46 suites, featuring Grand Beds™
To ensure your event meets your standards, all of our meeting and banquet rooms offer individual controls for heat / air conditioning, sound, music, telephones, multiple electrical / special lighting effects / microphone outlets, audiovisual equipment and 100V single-phase electricity that can be converted to 220V three-phase electricity. Make good presentations great with the addition of sight and sound. PSAV, the official vendor for Grand Hyatt San Antonio, provides a variety of services, including:
- Expert onsite staff, to help you formulate and execute your ideas
- Comprehensive high-tech equipment, to help make the most of your meeting
- Computers and networking capabilities, to link across the room, or around the hotel
- Budget planning, to ensure your costs stay where you need them.
If you would like to begin the planning process, please submit a RFP today. A member of our staff will respond to your query promptly.
For more information, please contact your dedicated Meeting Concierge by phone at 210 224 1234, fax: at 210 271 8019 or email email@example.com.
Celebrate your wedding day at Hyatt and earn free nights for your honeymoon.
Hyatt More Meetings Offer
We believe multiple meetings deserve multiple rewards.
Be Green and Save 3%
We know small changes can have a big impact.
Big Hats. Big Hearts. Big Rewards.
Book your next meeting at participating Hyatt Hotels in Texas.