San Antonio Meetings
Grand Hyatt San Antonio - the only hotel adjacent to the city’s conference center and set along the River Walk - offers the rewards of world-class catering services, expert meeting planners, multilingual staff and modern, stylish facilities.
As a member of Hyatt's Large Meeting Network, Grand Hyatt San Antonio also brings you large event expertise, abundant guestrooms, expansive facilities and impeccable services to make all your meetings a success for both you and your attendees.
Grand Hyatt San Antonio offers all you need to make meetings and events a resounding success, including:
- 115,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space, featuring 5,200 square feet of balcony space adjacent to Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
- Creative catering, featuring Personal Preference Dining®
- Experienced meeting and event planners on staff, to assist you from beginning to end
- Wireless Internet access throughout our meeting space and public areas (fees may apply for meeting space)
- Full-service business center
- Complete audio-visual equipment and on-site experts
- Valet and self-parking options for the convenience of your guests
- Great location, adjacent to Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, directly on the River Walk
- Our riverfront restaurant offers premier private dining space and a stunning outdoor pool and sundeck provide the opportunity for casual outdoor parties
- 1,003 stylish new guestrooms including 46 suites, featuring Grand Beds™, deluxe amenities and "Green" initiatives
For additional information on Catering and Events, please visit http://hyatt.com/gallery/satghcatering.
To ensure your event meets your standards, all of our meeting and banquet facilities offer individual controls for heat / air conditioning, sound, music, telephones, multiple electrical / special lighting effects / microphone outlets, audiovisual equipment, and 100V single-phase electricity that can be converted to 220V three-phase electricity.
Make good presentations great with the addition of sight and sound. Grand Hyatt San Antonio offers world-class meeting equipment and on-site audio visual (A / V) experts to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. The expert staff of PSAV Audio Visuals, the official vendor for Grand Hyatt San Antonio – is on hand to help turn an everyday meeting into an extraordinary event. PSAV offers a variety of services, including:
- Expert on-site staff, to help you formulate and execute your ideas
- Comprehensive selection of high-tech equipment, including digital audio, professional cameras, and projection
- Computers and networking capabilities, to link across the room, or around the hotel
- Budget planning, to ensure your costs stay where you need them
Ask your Meeting Planner for more details about special effects and spectacular audio visual opportunities for your event or meeting. For more information, please contact us by phone at +1 210 224 1234 or by fax: at +1 210 271 8019.
If you would like to begin the planning process, please submit a RFP today. A member of our staff will respond to your query promptly.
For more information, please contact your dedicated Meeting Concierge by phone at 210 224 1234, fax: at 210 271 8019 or email email@example.com.